!Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, monthly meetings are web-based until future notice!
If you would like to join in, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Madison County Local Food Network monthly meetings are open to anyone who is interested in attending. We meet monthly on the third Wednesday at 4:00pm in the Miami Room at the Anderson Public Library (on the third floor).
Other ways to get involved in the local food community:
- Help us identify and connect local food assets
- Volunteer to work or glean at a local farm or community garden in Madison County
- Ask your food providers “which items are local?” Even if the answer is “nothing,” simply asking spurs thought about the subject
- Consider and understand the impact of local, state, and federal policies that affect food production and access
- Support the local economy by budgeting to buy from local producers
- Celebrate seasonal foods!
2021 Meeting Dates: January 20
Note: If you have trouble seeing content on this calendar, please try reloading page.